Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Logo

As you can see, our new logo is finished and up on both the blog and the website. Edwin Nunez is my graphic artist and he did a fantastic job. Poor Edwin...he had to put up with me changing this and changing that. And, the fun has just begun. Wait until the graphics for the website start getting tweaked. But, don't you just love the logo?

Now, business cards, flyers, ads, all that is next. All that has to be done before I leave for Vogue's Fashion Night Out. If anyone has a great printer they can recommend, let me know.

I've spent all night looking for the right hotel and air fare deal. I'm thinking the W on Lex because it's walking distance to everything and I'm trying to entice my friend, Toni to come with me.

My friend John DiPrenda, the best guy and ladies, the best shoe friend at Sak's on 5th Ave, is making sure that I have plenty of things to do while I'm there and lots of events to attend. P.S. If you want the best shoes ever, go through John in the 5th Ave store, he will go to the ends of the Earth to find what ever shoe you want.

Just like Celine and Claire are the best at Chanel on Worth Ave, John is the best ever for shoes.

If anyone has any suggestions for hotels besides the obvious suspects, please shout them out.

So, anyway, the website is on it's way. We should be fully functional in 6-8 weeks. Take a minute and go to the site and read about how we are going to operate.

Ok, back to researching hotels and airfare.

Please join the blog as a follower and let me know what you think of the logo.

1 comment:

  1. I love this logo - the graphic design is GREAT. I cannot wait to see the finish product. NY trip will be an exciting trip - definetely stay @ the W hotel.

    ReplyDelete