Friday, August 28, 2009

Baptized In Chanel


Today was a day of firsts.

I received my first Article of Incorporation papers in the mail, my first post from on my new blog and most importantly, I Baptized my best friend, Toni, in Chanel today.

That's right, I took my best friend, Toni, in to the Worth Avenue store today to speak to Celine, the manager of that store about both my upcoming launch of http://www.luxuryclosetexchange.com/ and to thank her for her undying loyalty to her customer, me, by making me the very first person with a set appointment for my Chanel experience in The Big Apple.

Imagine my amazement when my Toni, Louis Vuitton loyalist to the end, walks up with a bright pink Chanel bag and says, "It's so me, I have to have it". Indeed, it is the essence of Toni. But, that is what makes us, our style. When something is the very essence of you. (And I don't disagree, it has her name written all over it).
It's actual name is Funny Tweed and the color is Fuschia. It is a limited edition bag and I believe available only at the Chanel Boutiques.

So, my fellow fashionistas, yet another one has been "Baptized In Chanel". Welcome to the family, Toni. Now, let's get those LV's on my site and sell them so you can buy more Chanels.

See below for Toni's new bag


No comments:

Post a Comment