Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fashion Week & The Launch of My Website

Well, the timing couldn't be better. Launching http://www.luxuryclosetexchange.com/ is going to be a very exciting time for me. The support that I have gotten from all of the people that I have bought Chanel, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, etc handbags, Christian Louboutin, Manolos, et al from over the years and sold to has been overwhelming.



This new website is for all of you. So that we can post our luxury handbags, shoes, couture clothing, accessories and such that we have all bought and amassed and sell them to each other without bumping up against the car part and household good sellers of E(well you know who).


Today, I got the call a girl like me waits a lifetime for. I am going to NY, on September 10, 2009, to be one of only a few people with appointments at Chanel on 57th Street to design my very own Chanel handbag. It is in honor of Vogue's Fashion's Night Out in honor of 9/11.





My appointment is at 5pm. There are only appointments being set between 10am & 5pm for 1/2 hour sessions with Chanel designers to sit down and design your own handbag. After that, from 6-10pm, they will be allowing the general public to do it so if you want to do it, get there early and get in line. I hope everyone that loves, no lives Chanel, gets to do it.



I will, from this day forward, take you through the upstart of http://www.luxuryclosetexchange.com/, the launch of it, how it works, who will be involved in what cities and how I am going to tie it all in with Fashion Week.


The personal call from the Director of Chanel today is what gave me the idea to blog about my experience with starting this website, my obsession with fashion and how we can all exchange ideas and our most prized possessions in a safe, fashioncentic environment.


Everything has had trademarks, patents, copyrights, blah, blah, blah applied for and my fantastic logo will be all mine by tomorrow. (Thanks, Edwin) I will attach it in the next few days because you will be seeing it everywhere.


I want anyone and everyone to feel free to ask questions and comment. As the website is in the building stages, if anyone has ideas, please let me know. It will work like a consignment store and a place that you can sell your authentic luxury items. So, please email me as well.



Today is a great day.

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to the site and all that it has to offer. I am very proud of you and know this will be a huge success! Now I will be spending more money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love my first Chanel! I must admit, more than my Louis' right now! The best part was that it was with Natalie and of course on Worth Ave (next to another favorite; Tiffany). Thanks Nat for bringing me into the "Chanel Family"! Hopefully, I will be able to join you in New York for a fun filled girls weekend at Fashion Week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your enthusiasm leads you beyond the limits. whilst you feel yourself enthusiastic that’s the time you can pass any restrict. you're searching out to get perfection through the usage of the functionality of exertions. study such motivational article and truely it'll permit you to recognize new data. outdoor furniture

    ReplyDelete